You can update a user’s Web Employee portal information in Web Employee/ESS administration.
Note: All fields in the Web Employee Users pane are disabled for Accounting CS Payroll clients that have not been activated. For Accounting CS Payroll clients that have been activated, only the password fields are available; you cannot register or activate Accounting CS Payroll clients through NetStaff CS.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Users link under the Web Employee/ESS heading.
Note: If you don’t see these items, you don’t have access to this feature.
- In the User pane, click the name or ID of the client whose information you need to update. The user’s information appears on the right.
- In the Identification section, update the user’s login, email address, password, or name.
- If you change the user’s password, you must enter the new password in both the Password and Confirm Password fields.
- You do not need to know the user’s password to change it.
- Click Enter.