The Citrix online plug-in is required to access remote applications. You need to install the plug-in only if you run applications in the Virtual Office CS or SaaS environment.
Before downloading Citrix Receiver, we strongly recommend that you follow these steps to determine whether an older version of Citrix is installed on your computer. If you find an older version, you should uninstall it.
- If your print drivers are not mapping correctly or you are experiencing issues with printing embedded objects from FileCabinet CS through Virtual Office CS or SaaS, we recommend that you uninstall all versions of Citrix — including the current version.
- The Citrix Cleanup Utility is neither required nor recommended for Receiver 14.1 or higher. If you are experiencing errors or unexpected behaviors occurring from older versions of a Citrix client, please see this Citrix article for considerations on using the Cleanup Utility:
This icon appears alongside links to resources that are not developed or maintained by Thomson Reuters. We provide access to these resources for your convenience, but we are not responsible for their accuracy. If you need additional assistance, please consult your qualified technician and/or the vendor who developed the resource.
- For Windows 7 or 8.1, do one of the following. For Windows 10, see separate instructions below.
- In Windows 8.1, press WinKey + X.
- In Windows 7, click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs in the Category view, or click Programs and Features in the Large icons or Small icons view.
- Highlight the Citrix application(s). If VO Citrix version 22.214.171.124 is listed, remove that first.
- Click the Uninstall button above the program list.
For Windows 10:
- Click the Start menu, then choose Settings.
- Choose System > Apps & features.
- Click VO Citrix version 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, then click Uninstall.
- Click Citrix Receiver in the list of applications, then click Uninstall.
Downloading and installing Citrix Receiver
Note: If you recently uninstalled Citrix, we recommend that you reboot your computer prior to reinstalling.
- Log in to NetStaff CS.
In the NetStaff CS tab of the navigation pane, click the Applications link.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to applications through Virtual Office CS or SaaS.
- From the Setup menu near the upper-right corner of the screen, choose Citrix. Show me.
- The steps required to install Citrix Receiver vary by browser. Click the name of your browser to view the remaining steps.