- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Staff Dashboard enables you to aggregate numerous sources of information onto a single screen using portlets. Within this dashboard, you can view information such as a time entry recap, a graph of time by activity, staff in/out availability, your FileCabinet CS documents, and your mail, tasks, calendar, and other Solutions.
To open the Staff Dashboard, choose View > Staff Dashboard.
- The Staff Dashboard is user-specific. No one else can view your Staff Dashboard.
- To view documents stored for the client in FileCabinet CS, you must be licensed for FileCabinet CS.
- To view mail messages, tasks, and your calendar, you must use Microsoft Outlook as your mail client. Practice CS integrates with Outlook to display this information.
- The Staff Dashboard is a user-defined terminology screen. Your firm may refer to it by a different name. You can view the default names for user-defined items by choosing Help > Enable Default Terminology (or by pressing CTRL+Shift+H).