The Citrix online plug-in is required to access remote applications. You need to install the plug-in only if you run applications in the Virtual Client Office environment.
Before downloading Citrix Receiver, we strongly recommend that you follow these steps to determine whether an older version of Citrix is installed on your computer. If you find an older version, you should uninstall it.
Note: If your print drivers are not mapping correctly or you are experiencing issues with printing embedded objects from FileCabinet CS through Virtual Client Office, we recommend that you uninstall all versions of Citrix — including the current version.
- For Windows 7 or 8.1, do one of the following. For Windows 10, see separate instructions below.
- In Windows 8.1, press WinKey + X.
- In Windows 7, click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs in the Category view, or click Programs and Features in the Large icons or Small icons view.
- Highlight the Citrix application(s). If VO Citrix version 184.108.40.206 is listed, remove that first.
- Click the Uninstall button above the program list.
- Once all Citrix applications are uninstalled, verify that the following folders no longer exist on your workstation. Delete or rename any of the folders that you find.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix
- C:\Program Files\Citrix
- C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\ICA Client
- C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\ICA Client
Note: The AppData folder is hidden by default. You may need to make hidden folders visible on the PC to gain access to it, or manually enter the path in the address bar in Windows Explorer.
For Windows 10:
- Click the Start menu, then choose Settings.
- Choose System > Apps & features.
- Click VO Citrix version 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, then click Uninstall.
- Click Citrix Receiver in the list of applications, then click Uninstall.
Downloading and installing Citrix Receiver
- Log in to NetClient CS.
Click the Applications link in the navigation pane.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to applications through Virtual Client Office.
- From the Setup menu near the upper-right corner of the screen, choose Citrix. Show me.
- The steps required to install Citrix Receiver vary by browser. Click the name of your browser to view the remaining steps.